Welcome to Baldiesburn B&B
Marion & Stuart are delighted to extend a warm Scottish welcome to Baldiesburn as Covid 19 restrictions ease. Every precaution has been put in place to ensure our guests’ safety, convenience and comfort in line with Scottish government guidelines, as set out in our Covid-19 Update for Guests.
Baldiesburn is a cosy, traditional country house built around 1750 between Dollar and Pool of Muckhart villages in the conveniently central location of the “Wee County” of Clackmannanshire. Surrounded by the stunning Ochil Hills and invigorated by the fresh country air, visitors to Baldiesburn can unwind to enjoy a memorable interlude untroubled by the pressures of the day. Baldiesburn combines the classic aesthetics of a compact Scottish country Bed & Breakfast where you want them and modern facilities where you need them. A perfect balance.
At Baldiesburn we offer guests
- Comfortable, modern, high quality accommodation with crisp linen, plump towels and luxury en suite bathroom or shower room
- Sumptuous house breakfasts including some of Scotland’s finest traditional and modern classics, and a rotating selection of delicious ‘daily special’ dishes
- Uninterrupted views of the beautiful Ochil Hills from guest bedrooms
- Refreshment tray with a selection of quality teas, coffee and hot chocolate with fresh home baking throughout your stay
- Flatscreen TV/DVD and free secure wi-fi, should staying in touch be a must
- Breakfast room warmed by our wood burning stove when there’s a nip in the air
- Knowledgeable hosts to help you make the most of your stay
- Secure, off street parking for guests
- Excellent access to Central Scotland’s cities and visitor attractions by road, rail & bus
So, whether you’re a local looking for a haven for a weekend escape, a business visitor needing office connectivity combined with home comforts or a global traveller seeking the perfect place to get ‘under the skin’ of this glorious country, Baldiesburn welcomes you! Please browse our site for a sample of the treats that await.